Stochastic Simulation in Java
SSJ is a Java library for stochastic simulation, developed at Pierre L'Ecuyer's Simulation and Optimization Laboratory, located at the Department of Computer Science and Operations Research of Université de Montréal. It provides facilities for:
- generating uniform and nonuniform random variates;
- computing different measures related to probability distributions;
- performing goodness-of-fit tests;
- applying quasi-Monte Carlo methods;
- collecting (elementary) statistics; and
- performing event-based discrete-event simulation.
The SSJ User's Guide includes:
To install SSJ, you can either:
See the project's README file for more information.